Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trip to Hardy, AR

On May 15, I had the opportunity to travel from my home in Hollister, MO, down US 65, to where 62-412 go over to Hardy, AR. I enjoyed the trip, very much. It was raining on the way over, and I had an appointment, so I couldn't stop anywhere. It was a book signing at 2 p.m. at Words and Afterwords. Here I am at the bookstore.



And, here are some of the folks visiting the story that day.

Thanks for the memories,

If you haven’t visited the Ozarks region, yet, you should, soon!



Dr. Bill ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my genealogy blog! I decided to take a trip and visit your blogs, and found this post most interesting! Congratulations on your book! I have been gathering information and family stories, analyzing my data, and hope to actually start the writing for a book...actually about healing from bereavement...which incorporates many family stories in various generations across cultural lines.

    Debra

    Thanks again for following:
    http:www.ibawcross-culturalgenealogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete